KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA – RISHIKESH
Rishikesh Yoga Club provides Kids Yoga Teacher Training India as Rishikesh is blessed with incredible beauty and beautiful climate which makes this place the best destination for teaching yoga to Children. Dedicated efforts have been done by RYC and our experts have made things even more enchanting for kids who have keen interest in Yoga. We do also provide TTC Courses in 100 Hour, 200 Hour, 300 Hour & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India but also offer special programs of yoga for Kids yoga teacher training India (Rishikesh). RYC provides yoga classes for Kids by the certified yoga instructors having years of practical experience.
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Overview
Children are the most important component of any population. A bright future of any society depends on the content, well-groomed and healthy new generation. Yoga is the most comprehensive way to achieve this aim. In ancient India, young children were exposed to yoga asana and spiritual practices of meditation at a tender age. This helped them to imbibe the nectar of our great spiritual and cultural heritage very early in their lives. Childhood is the best time to learn yoga. Both the body and the mind are more flexible and receptive. A person, who learns yoga in his early years, will be able to maintain his health, have high immunity against diseases and lead a peaceful and long life. Isn’t this being what we all want for our children? Exclusive kids yoga teacher training in India are extremely important as the rate of learning in kids and their body litheness is far better than that in the adults. And therefore, they require special treatment to bring out the best of yoga potential in them.
Rishikesh Yoga club feels responsible for making a positive contribution towards a bright future of humanity. We are trying to revive the ancient gold practice at Rishikesh Yoga club, by providing Yoga classes exclusively for kids.
95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training India – Certification
Starting Date Course Name Duration Fee Location Bookings 01 Jan 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Feb 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Mar 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Apr 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 May 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Jun 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Jul 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Aug 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Sep 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Oct 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Nov 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now 01 Dec 95 Hr Kids Yoga TTC 10 Days $ 1190 Rishikesh Open >> Apply Now
Course Fee Includes
- Shared Accommodation with attached bathroom & hot water
- Wifi Internet
- Farm to Table Organic Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Weekend Local sightseeing with outdoor activities
- 1 Ayurveda Massage Therapy.
- Airport Pick up from Dehradun (DED) Airport
- Yoga Course Fee & Yoga Material
- Welcome / Cleansing Kit
- Certification on completing course.
Benefits of Yoga for Kids:
- Yoga helps children to develop better immunity towards diseases.
- Many yoga asanas like Bhujangasana, Pavanmuktasana can help fussy eaters to develop a better appetite and eat well.
- Asanas like Tadasana help children to achieve a good height.
- Children frequently suffer from common cold and cough. Asanas like Sinhasana and a combination of pranayama can easily prevent seasonal flu in children.
- Yoga accelerates the degree of metabolism and helps children to achieve a higher growth rate.
- It helps children to achieve better concentration and memory.
- Yoga is very effective in many childhood disorders like adolescent epilepsy, ADHD, autism etc.
- Regular practice of yoga inculcates virtues like patience, tolerance, positive attitude and tranquility in children, which helps them to tackle future problems. Through yoga, children are exposed to our ancient and rich culture of science and spirituality.
Salient Features of Kids Yoga Teachers Training India:
- Brief insight into child psychology and multiple ways to handle different kinds of children
- Information about child-proofing architecture and making of child-proof zone for kid’s yoga classes, where the yoga room is specially prepared and decorated to engage kids
- Guidance on ways to create special interesting schedules or class plans for Kids yoga classes according to the interest of the kids
- Yoga asanas for prominent childhood disorders or yoga for special children
- Orientation to follow yoga ethics of love, patience, and tolerance with kids and to provide adequate time and space for each child to learn at his own pace.
Yoga for Kids – Course Structure:
We will make them learn some basic poses (asanas):
- Sun-rise and Sun-set tree Pose
- Butterfly Pose
- Fish Pose
- Air-plane Pose
- Bow Pose
- Partner Bridge Pose
- Gorilla Pose
Yoga Ethics for Kids Yoga Teacher Training in India:
- Early to bed, early to rise
- Must adapt the yogic lifestyle
- No junk food
- Daily practice of yoga with full attendance
- Students should reach on time
- Regular practice of meditation
- Communicate well
Children Yoga TTC Daily Schedule:
- 05:30 AM – 06:00 AM: Detoxification
- 06:00 AM – 07:00 AM: Breathing and Meditation
- 07:00 AM – 07:30 AM: Tea
- 07:30 AM – 09:00 AM: Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga
- 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Breakfast
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Anatomy
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Self Alignment
- 12:30 PM – 01:30 AM: Lunch
- 01:30 PM – 02:30 PM: Excursions and Fun Activities
- 02:30 PM – 03:00 PM: Tea
- 03:00 PM – 04:00 PM: Philosophy
- 04:30 PM – 06:00 PM: Hatha Yoga
- 07:30 PM – 08:30 PM: Cultural Program
- 08:30 PM – 09:00 PM: Dinner
- 09:30 PM: Lights Off
Gallery – Rishikesh Yoga Club
Have you Experience Kids Yoga School India (Rishikesh) with us?
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
Absolute Location to practice Yoga
About my Experience in 500 Hours