Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
Please Note: The users are advised to carefully read the Terms & Conditions given below, before entering and using any of the services provided on the website “www.rishikeshyogaclub.com” operated and managed by “Rishikesh Yoga Club”.
The terms & Conditions stated below apply to all users, visitors, or any person who opts to use this website. The use and access to the service depending on the user’s compliance and acceptance of the provisions included in the terms of services. Further, the user and access to the services provided through this website are fully conditional. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rishikesh Yoga Club if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Delhi to Rishikesh is approx. six hours journey. Taxi cost will be USD 70 for a Sedan (Swift Desire) and USD 100 for an SUV (Tata Indico). You will pass through Ghaziabad to Muzaffanagar entering Haridwar and finally reaching Rishikesh. Delhi is the capital city of India. The third largest urban city in the world, this city houses different attractions including historical monuments, forts, temples, mosques, gurudwaras, etc.
The spirit behind the discipline and rules are to immerse yourself into the yogic lifestyle and allow you to get maximum benefit from your teacher training experience.
- All students are expected to follow the entire yoga teacher training course schedule.
- 90 percent attendance is compulsory.
- All students are expected to be on time for all scheduled classes and remain for the duration of each class.
- Use of Cell phone is strictly prohibited in the classes.
- Students should inform the concerned person well in advance if you intend to skip any meals.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- All students have to engage into Karma Yoga activities.
- The use of any intoxicant is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated inside the school premises.
- Teachers and staff members as well as fellow students are to be treated friendly and respectful at any time.
- The exams in the end of the course are obligatory to join for every student in order to receive the certificate. (Except medical emergencies).
- While all dining times and every morning students have to follow noble silence.
- After 10 pm students are required to take rest inside their room. Even if you are not tired yet, please respect the other’s need to sleep.
- In case you wish to change your course you must inform 30 days before your arrival. Rishikesh Yoga Club has the right to decline your reservation in case your newly selected course is not matching Rishikesh Yoga Club booking and reservation plan.
- If you decide to leave early, you still have to pay the full amount of your chosen course package. (Even if this decision was being made before course beginning).
Offline Program: We only accept cancellation 90 days prior starting the course. If cancellation is made later to that, We will be able to adjust your program OR shift program to next available date on request (If available)
Online Program: On online course / live programs, we do not accept any cancellation request once program is booked / fee paid.
Although every attempt has been made to provide you with accurate and reliable data and facts, it might be possible that the content or information made available on Rishikeshyogaclub.com might be inaccurate or contain typing/grammatical errors. As such, the owner of the website does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any of the statements, advice, or opinion shared through rishikeshyogaclub.com. Rishikesh Yoga Club cannot be held liable or responsible for the loss or damage, caused by the action of the user based on the information available on the website. Rishikesh Yoga Club also has the right to add, update, edit, or delete the content displayed on the website or to make changes in the goods or services offered at any point of time at its discretion. The content, services, and information available through this website have been provided on an “as is” basis, thus denying any warranty or representation, whether implied or expressed including warranties related to non-infringement, fitness, or merchantability for any purpose.