Advanced 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India | TTC Program
Our 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Program is the highest and the professional certification for a Yoga teacher. It is designed to reach a near perfect approach towards yoga teaching in a yoga trainer. Eligibility bars for admission in this course are also higher than the other basic courses. This 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh will enliven your body and enlighten your mind and spirit for yoga with brief knowledge and experience in yoga.
Total : 500 Hours
Minimum Contact Hours: 450 hours
Minimum Contact Hours with Lead Trainer(s): 200 hours
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates & Fee:
Starting Date Duration Fee Location Bookings
02 Aug 2018 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) On Going
02 Sep 2018 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Oct 2018 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Nov 2018 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Dec 2018 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jan 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Feb 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Mar 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Apr 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 May 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jun 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jul 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Aug 2019 60 Days $ 2799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
RYS 500 Fees Includes:
An Exclusive Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) – Veg
Local sightseeing with outdoor activities like River rafting & Rock climbing
RYC Club Membership for 25 years – View Benefits
Salient features of 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India:
- All the syllabus of Yoga Teacher Training (RYS 300) is included in the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- This course includes more practical knowledge and experiential learning about advance Hatha and Vinyasa asanas in the direct supervision of the lead trainer.
- This course gives you exhaustive 200 hours of overall training with the lead trainer and helps you develop your own style through observation.
- It includes 150 hours of Training techniques at an advanced level.
- The subject of teaching methodology is allotted minimum of 30 hours.
- Advanced human anatomy and physiology; and their relation to the yoga postures are studied for a minimum of 35 hours.
- Yoga philosophy at an advanced level is allotted a minimum of 60 hours. This course facilitates elaborate discussions to understand the essence of yoga philosophy.
- Extensive practice of yoga with the lead trainer for a minimum of 40 hours is another important feature of this course. This excludes the time spent in doubt clearing sessions, observation, and feedback.
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India is the highest and finest teacher training which covered all asana’s and can take you into pro world to spread & guide yoga awareness around the globe.
Advance level of following Kriya covered –
Jala Neti – Nasal area purification process.
Sutra Neti – Advanced form of Jala Neti
Dhauti (Vamana) – Alimentary canal purification process
Vastra Dhauti (Cloth) – Dhauti involving cloth
Danda Dhauti Practical & Theory
Sankha Prakhalana – Alimentary canal detoxification
Nauli – Massage for the abdomen cavity
Trataka–Process of intense and deep concentration on a subject. This increases the power of concentration. It develops the dormant inherent spiritual powers in every person. It gives power to eyes. Mental steadiness increases and restless mind becomes peaceful.
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course India Covered –
Nadi Shodhan (Advanced)
Advanced Level Meditation techniques covered –
Focused attention meditation
Third Eye Meditation
Course Curriculum of 60 Days – Yoga Teacher Training 500 Hour in India:
Our 500 hour yoga TTC in Rishikesh, india is constructed to provide a skilled understanding and experience of all aspects of Yoga including: Introduction to key concepts and practices of Hatha Yoga along with Ashtanga and Ghata Yoga Asana (Yoga Postures), Pranayama (Proper Breathing), Chanting & Meditation, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy and Nidra Yoga. yoga teacher training 500 hour in india
Course Curriculum Of Yoga Teacher Training 500 hour in India:
Yoga Therapy: 2-Hour Class on Daily Basis. Students will be provided with an introduction to yoga therapy which includes the anatomy and pathology of common health issues that can be reduced by some asana and Pranayama practices. It includes:
- Yoga practices for each system of the body and for special health conditions
- Movement techniques for developing strength and flexibility
- Practical skills for stress management, including relaxation, meditation and concentration
- Essential Ayurvedic principles of yoga therapy
- In-depth exploration of the energy body
Yoga Anatomy: 1-Hour Class on Daily Basis. Students will be introduced with yoga anatomy and physiology which are important facts to be aware for becoming a good yoga teaching trainer. It consists of:
- Understanding of Patanjli’s Yoga Sutras
- Correlation between the physiology and the psycho-philosophical nature of the human organ systems
- Physiology of main Asanas.
- Common yoga injuries and their preventions
Examination: Students will be provided with full micro management of the teachers to ensure your complete development during the training. You need to pass the exam with the better understanding of the course.
- Written examination will be held every 2 weeks
- Practical examination will be held twice
- Shat Karmas practical test will be held twice
Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Chanting: Two Classes of one-hour daily. Pranayama helps in breathing. It helps in expanding lungs and relaxes the nervous system. It includes:
- Breathing Exercises
- Mantra Recitation
- Chanting & Meditation by balancing the mind and the body
- Technique to open vital energy centres in the body
Asana: 3-Hour Class on Daily Basis. Students will be provided with the knowledge of yogic postures related to yoga therapy. From the third week, Students will be practiced Ashtanga Yoga Sequence. It includes:
- Dynamic Postures
- Standing Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Twisting Postures
- Balancing Postures
- Forward Bend Postures
- Back Bend Postures
- Relaxation Postures
500 Hour Yoga TTC Schedule:
- 30 Wake up
- 6:00-8:00 Pranayama/Silent Meditation
- 8:00-8:30 Tea
- 8:30-9:30 Asana class/Yoga Therapy
- 10:00-11:00 Brunch
- 11:00-12:00 Karma Yoga/Shat Kriya
- 00-13:00 Self Study
- 13:00-14:00 Philosophy/Anatomy
- 14:00-14:30 Tea and Snacks
- 14:30-15:30 Yoga Breathing/Yoga Nidra
- 16:30-17:30 Asana/Ashtanga Yoga
- 17:30-18:30 Pranayama/Yoga Therapy
- 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- 19:30-20:30 Meditation and Chanting
- 20:45 Lights off
International Recognition of Rishikesh Yoga Club
Being Featured as Top Yoga School in India in World Yoga Teachers org, An online Magazine was huge for us.
Glimpse of Yoga Teacher Training in India
The origins of yoga have been speculated to date back to pre-Vedic Indian traditions; it is mentioned in the Rigveda, but most likely developed around the sixth and fifth centuries BCE, in ancient India’s ascetic and śramaṇa movements. The chronology of earliest texts describing yoga-practices is unclear, varyingly credited to Hindu Upanishads. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali date from the first half of the 1st millennium CE, but only gained prominence in the West in the 20th century. Hatha yoga texts emerged around the 11th century with origins in tantra.
Yoga gurus from India later introduced yoga to the West, following the success of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century.In the 1980’s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world. Yoga in Indian traditions, however, is more than physical exercise; it has a meditative and spiritual core. One of the six major orthodox schools of Hinduism is also called Yoga, which has its own epistemology and metaphysics, and is closely related to Hindu Samkhya philosophy.
Rishikesh Yoga Club – Gallery (Yoga Session)
Have you Experience “500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India” with us?
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
Best in Rishikesh for YTT
Truly Amazing Trainers & Shivraj
Great Incense of Yoga
Magnificent Encounter With Yoga
Best Yoga Club
Where Excellence Meets!
Wonderful Experience with 200 HourYTT