200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The 200 hour Yoga program is an intensive training program for Yoga enthusiasts who would want to go deeper in the realm as well as enlighten others of this holistic way of life. This program comprises both theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. It gives Yoga practitioners with a professional leverage and elevate their stature to a trainer. It is a robust teaching course, which facilitates your transition your role into a Yoga Teacher while offering deeper insights into the practice.
Once you have completed the 200 hour course, you can confidently start as a teacher and be a part of much evolved and learned community at an international level.
200 Hour Yoga Course: At a glance
- Course Duration: 200 Hours
- Minimum Contact: 180 hours
- Minimum Contact with Lead Trainer(s): 65 hours
The teaching methodology at Rishikesh Yoga Club focuses on sequencing, adjusting, learning standards, teachings standards, and styles. We emphasize on the ‘need to lead by example’ for a Yoga trainer.
- Taking a journey within and evolving from inside out
- Elevating on a worldly level with higher confidence and upgraded skill set
- Over 100 Hatha and Vinyasa yoga asanas, Pranayam, Mudra, Bandhas, and Kriyas
- Constant feedback mechanism from the teachers and fellow students to promote multi-dimensional development
- Opportunity to work and assist with the lead trainer to have hands-on experience
- A candidate is required to spend at least 5 contact hours of teaching as an instructor exclusive of assisting, observing and giving feedback.
The training program pushes you to achieve your best and go to the extra mile so that you can give your best when you teach and enlighten the students.
28 days in Yoga Teacher Training
Our curriculum for 200 hours yoga training is developed by trained and experienced yoga gurus who have practical experience in managing different auras, different personalities, and energies in a group. the course is designed to give you a professional edge- as a healer, an academician and an instructor. it also imparts knowledge of marketing and legal aspects of becoming a professional yoga trainer.
it makes you job-ready and is the stepping stone for success in the world if you aspire to inculcate yoga in your lifestyle as well as earn from its knowledge.
our 200-hour yoga course includes:
- Patanjali’s Eight Limbs of Yoga Philosophy and its incorporation into day-to-day life
- Daily chanting and meditation
- Pranayama to align your body and mind and be one with the vital life force
- Streams of Yoga Bhakti, Karma, Raja, Jnana yoga
- Laughter Yoga
- Yoga as a therapeutic intervention for cholesterol, hypertension, weight loss and other ailments
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika cleansing techniques or Shat Kriyas to purify the physical body
- Surya namaskar and chandranamaskar
- Chanting of ‘OM’ and shlokas with right technique
- Step learning for academic teaching
- Yogic anatomy and physiology
- Mudra therapy
- Pre and post-natal yoga
- Yoga as a complementary healer
- Presentations, Assistance, group discussions, practical and written exams along with classroom management techniques
- Evaluations based on the above
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Daily Schedule:
- 5:30 Wake up
- 6:00-7:00 Pranayama
- 7:15-8:15 Group A – Hatha Yoga
- 8:15-9:15 Group B – Ashtanga Yoga
- 09:15-10:15 Breakfast
- 10:30-11:30 Alignment, Adjustment & Methodology
- 11:30-12:30 Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30-13:30 Yoga Anatomy
- 13:30-14:30 Lunch
- 15:30-17:00 Ashtanga Yoga (Group A)
- 17:10-18:20 Hatha Yoga (Group B)
- 18:30-19:45 Guided Meditation
- 19:50-20:45 Dinner
Upcoming Dates & Fee:
Start Dt End Dt Fee Bookings 02 Apr 2019 28 Apr 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 May 2019 28 May 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Jun 2019 28 Jun 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Jul 2019 28 Jul 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Aug 2019 28 Aug 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Sep 2019 28 Sep 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Oct 2019 28 Oct 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Nov 2019 28 Nov 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Dec 2019 28 Dec 2019 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Jan 2020 28 Jan 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Feb 2020 28 Feb 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Mar 2020 28 Mar 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Apr 2020 28 Apr 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 May 2020 28 May 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now 02 Jun 2020 28 Jun 2020 $ 1499 Apply Now
RYS 200 Fees Includes:
- Shared Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water.
- Wifi Internet.
- Farm to Table Vegetarian/Vegan Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Weekend local sightseeing outdoor activities (with guide).
- Yoga Books & Material
- Welcome Kit / Cleansing Kit.
- Pickup from Dehradun (DED) Airport
- 1 Ayurveda Spa Therapy (included)
- Certification from Yoga Alliance on completion.
GO DEEP. PRACTICE YOGA. LEAD AS TRAINER.
To Learn and spread yoga leadership techniques you need to grow yourself, your students and your world & keep yourself ready to unlock the calling within you and your yoga studio session!
WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and with confidently
- Are searching for divine spirituality, peace and happiness in your life.
- Actually to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga
- Want to offer yourself the gift of having everything taken care of so you can focus on your yoga journey
- Want to contribute spreading yoga enlightenment and well-being of others
- Love the idea of supplementing your training experience with experts and relaxing activities like panchkarma, facials and nature walks
Reserve Your Seat Now: Reserve Now
Being Featured as Top Yoga School in India in World Yoga Teachers Org, An online Magazine was huge for us.
Have you Experience 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with us?
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
A Journey to Remember
The Best School in Dharamshala
Beautiful People at RYC
A visit to remember
About my Experience in 500 Hours
A Journey to Remember
Magnificent Encounter With Yoga