Experiencing 200 hour yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is affiliated course with Yoga Alliance, USA. It is the level one teachers’ certification which takes you beyond the beginners’ level of Yoga practice. It is the basic Yoga teacher training program, aimed to impart the fundamental level of proficiency to the Yoga beginners and turn them into Yoga teachers. RYC – A yoga school in Rishikesh was founded a decade before and since then we are providing yoga certification courses in India. Residential hatha and ashthanga yoga courses for beginners in India at yoga school.
In this busy and hectic life, we found yoga is a complete lifestyle for the whole the human being now, which is not just for physical activity but to straighten your mind and build up your immune system. Our Registered RYT Teachers at Rishikesh Yoga Club trains students personally which makes the course a pro experience for the students that remains throughout their lives. During 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in rishikesh you will learn Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Kundalini yoga, Mantra yoga and chanting which are basic and powerful aspects of the becoming a Pro Yoga Teacher Trainer which aim of spreading the knowledge of yoga and its benefits, peace and happiness, health and harmony to everyone.
Total: 200 Hours
Minimum Contact: 180 hours
Minimum Contact with Lead Trainer(s): 65 hours
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates & Fee:
Starting Date Duration Fee Location Bookings
02 Aug 2018 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) On Going
02 Sep 2018 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Oct 2018 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Nov 2018 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Dec 2018 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jan 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Feb 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Mar 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Apr 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 May 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jun 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jul 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Aug 2019 28 Days $ 1399 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
RYS 200 Fees Includes:
An Exclusive Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) – Veg
Local sightseeing with outdoor activities like River rafting & Rock climbing
RYC Club Membership for 25 years – View Benefits
Salient features of 200 hours yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- 200 hours Yoga teachers training gives you minimum 75 hours of imperative yoga training under the physical presence and supervision of the trainer.
- It covers minimum 20 hours of guided study of human anatomy and physiology. It also covers the study of energy anatomy (the study of nadis, chakras etc).
- This course helps you to identify the impact of different yoga postures on the human physiology and thus get a better understanding of the use of yoga techniques in different normal and abnormal (pathological) body conditions.
- This course also gives you 30 hours of study of Yoga philosophy. This subject includes various ancient scriptures like Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita.
- The program elaborates on teaching basics like qualities of a Yoga teacher. It emphasises on the need to lead by example, for a Yoga teacher.
- The course gives you a proper idea of techniques of – Yoga demonstration, providing assistance to the learner, correcting common mistakes made by yoga students.
- It teaches you how to address the needs of specific individuals, for example, a yoga student with diabetes, or obesity.
- The course also helps you to design tailor-made yoga teaching schedules for people with special medical conditions.
- It includes CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and first aid training.
- This course also discusses how to lead an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Apart from training on Yoga teaching skill, the program also includes soft skills training, time management, and group dynamics.
- The program also covers basics of marketing and legal aspects relevant to a Yoga teacher. This is very valuable information which is indispensable for yoga practice outside India.
- This course gives you 10 hours of practice with the lead trainer, to ensure a higher degree of exposure to excellence in Yoga.
- It helps you develop your own Yoga teaching style and polish your training skills.
- This program gives them the elementary certification to start teaching Yoga formally.
- It makes you job ready, with a certificate to prove your yoga expertise.
- It gives you the eligibility to enroll in higher courses of 300 and 500 hours Yoga RYS Programs.
28 Days | 200 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
You will learn Many postures of Iyengar, Vinyasa Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga. Study various asanas and the technique of teaching the postures, the benefits of each posture, modifications, contraindications, and the use of props.
Standing poses Sitting/Supine twists Inversions Arm balances Back/Front bends Sitting poses & deep hip openers Restorative postures and others
Our main objective is to provide the understanding of all the principles of Yoga, strengthen your physical and mental ability to see the world ironically and help you in building a foundation from which to teach others. The main goal of this training is to build qualified and motivational yoga teachers who are able to impart their yoga experience to others. At the end of your successful completion of the training course, the participants who have passed the examination will get the certificate of completion from Rishikesh Yoga Club and certified by the worldwide yoga alliance for the 200 hours standard.
200 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh Curriculum consists of:
Asanas (Yoga Postures): Two Classes of Asanas for Two Hours Daily. The yogic physical exercises are called Asanas, which means steady Pose held for some time. The daily practice which helps in maintaining proper body alignment consists of:
- Surya Namaskar
- Basic Yoga Postures for postural alignment with thorough explanation
- Postural Adjustments & different variations of postures
- Sequencing and training sessions suggested by experienced teacher
- Deep Relaxation
- Release of negative energy
Chanting & Meditation Class: 2 Classes of Mediation for one Hour Daily.Meditation is a strong practice which needs pure dedication and energy. Our experienced teachers will help you in developing the ability to mediate and chant effectively by expressing your thoughts to them. It will include:
- Physical (Silent Walking) and Mental Meditation (Japa)
- Guide, Purpose, Need and Benefits of Mediation
- Define Mantras and Mantra Japa
- Define Effect of Spiritual Energy
- Learn to have a control over your body through your mind
Pranayama Class: One Hour Class on Daily Basis. Pranayama helps in breathing. It helps in expanding lungs and relaxes the nervous system. It includes:
- Introduction of Pranayama, Anuloma-Viloma, Ujayi, Brahmri, Shitalli, Bhastrika
- Kapalabhati (lung cleansing)
- Surya Bheda, Sumanu (mental cleansing)
- Jalandhara, Moola, Uddiyana
- Purification of Nadis
- Balances the Mind
Yoga Philosophy: One and half hour Class on Daily Basis. Philosophy is an integrated Practice for adapting a complete yoga lifestyle. It helps you to understand the concept of philosophy that your mind, soul and body are integrated and cannot be easily separated. This will help you in developing your rich and ancient practice of yoga philosophy in an innovative way. It consists of:
- Analysis and understanding of Bhagavad Gita: It symbolises the solution of the eternal struggle between the spiritual and the material in every human being
- Mantra Japa (Spiritual Energy Sutra)
- Different Variations of Yoga
- 8 Limbs of Yoga: Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi
- Mudras & Chakras
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology: One-hour Class on Daily Basis. Students will be introduced with yoga anatomy and physiology which are important facts to be aware for becoming a good yoga teaching trainer. It consists of:
- Major Body Systems understanding and explanation and functioning of systems.
- Cellular respiration
- Effects of Asanas on Skeletal and muscular systems
- Eight systems of the body
- Endocrine Systems and Hormones
- Joints and connective tissue
- Postural disorders
- Yoga and physical culture
- Diet and Nutrition
Shat Kriyas: One-hour Class on Daily Basis.Students will be introduced with the various purification exercises with proper and deep explanation and understanding of their effects. Individual instruction will be given. It includes:
- Jala & Sutra Neti
- Kunjal Kriya
Diet and Nutrition with Ayurveda Class: 1-hour Class on Daily Basis. Diet is the main factor to enhance your yoga practice and your lifestyle. Your body has to be well nutritious for ethical, spiritual and for health reasons. Students will be introduced with:
- How diet effects mind and body
- Introduction to Ayurvedic principles
- Healing effects of fasting
- Proper balance of diet and nutrition
Examination: Students will be provided with full micro management of the teachers to ensure your complete development during the training. You need to pass the exam with the better understanding of the course.
- Written examination will be held every 2 weeks
- Practical examination will be held twice
- Shat Karmas practical test will be held twic
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Daily Schedule:
- 5:30 Wake up
- 6:00-8:00 Pranayama/Silent Meditation
- 8:00-8:30 Tea
- 8:30-9:30 Asana class
- 10:00-11:00 Brunch
- 11:00-12:00 Karma Yoga/Shat Kriya
- 00-13:00 Self Study
- 13:00-14:00 Philosophy
- 14:00-14:30 Tea and Snacks
- 14:30-15:30 Anatomy/Ayurveda
- 16:30-17:30 Asana
- 17:30-18:30 Diet and Nutrition
- 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- 19:30-20:30 Meditation and Chanting
- 20:45 Lights off
GO DEEP. PRACTICE YOGA. LEAD AS TRAINER.
To Learn and spread yoga leadership techniques you need to grow yourself, your students and your world & keep yourself ready to unlock the calling within you and your yoga studio session!
WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and with confidently
- Are searching for divine spirituality, peace and happiness in your life.
- Actually to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga
- Want to offer yourself the gift of having everything taken care of so you can focus on your yoga journey
- Want to contribute spreading yoga enlightenment and well-being of others
- Love the idea of supplementing your training experience with experts and relaxing activities like panchkarma, facials and nature walks
Reserve Your Seat Now: Reserve Now
International Recognition of Rishikesh Yoga Club
Being Featured as Top Yoga School in India in World Yoga Teachers Org, An online Magazine was huge for us.
Spl in Hatha Yoga | Ashtanga Yoga | Meditation | 200 Hour Yoga teacher Training in Rishikesh India!
Glimpse of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
The origins of yoga have been speculated to date back to pre-Vedic Indian traditions; it is mentioned in the Rigveda, but most likely developed around the sixth and fifth centuries BCE, in ancient India’s ascetic and śramaṇa movements. The chronology of earliest texts describing yoga-practices is unclear, varyingly credited to Hindu Upanishads. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali date from the first half of the 1st millennium CE, but only gained prominence in the West in the 20th century. Hatha yoga texts emerged around the 11th century with origins in tantra.
Yoga gurus from India later introduced yoga and 200 hour yoga teacher training rishikesh to the West, following the success of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century.In the 1980’s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world. Yoga in Indian traditions, however, is more than physical exercise; it has a meditative and spiritual core. One of the six major orthodox schools of Hinduism is also called Yoga, which has its own epistemology and metaphysics, and is closely related to Hindu Samkhya philosophy.
Rishikesh Yoga Club – Gallery (Yoga Session)
Have you Experience Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with us?
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
Great Incense of Yoga
Best Place to Learn Yoga!!
Where Excellence Meets!
Best in Rishikesh for YTT
Absolute Location to practice Yoga
Beautiful People at RYC
Magnificent Encounter With Yoga