Intensive 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh Yoga Club RYS 300 is the second level of internationally accredited Yoga certification for the Yoga teachers. Only a yoga teacher with a 200 RYT certification is eligible for this course. Our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course will prepare you with all required tools and also build confidence you need to become a pro yoga teacher and will carry you forward on your personal yoga teacher journey. Yoga teacher training in India and 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India includes the following subjects which are same to RYS 200 Program:
Anatomy & Physiology
Yoga Techniques Training
Total : 300 Hours
Minimum Contact : 270 hours
Minimum Contact Hours with Lead Trainer(s): 135 hours
Starting Date Duration Fee Location Bookings
02 Aug 2018 30 Days $ 1599 Rishikesh (India) Completed
02 Sep 2018 30 Days $ 1599 Rishikesh (India) On Going
02 Oct 2018 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Nov 2018 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Dec 2018 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jan 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Feb 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Mar 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Apr 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 May 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jun 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Jul 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Aug 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Sep 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Oct 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Nov 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
02 Dec 2019 30 Days $ 1799 Rishikesh (India) Open >> Apply Now
RYS 300 Fees Includes:
An Exclusive Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) – Veg
Local sightseeing with outdoor activities like River rafting & Rock climbing
Yoga Books –
RYC Club Membership for 25 years – View Benefits
Salient features of 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training India
- Yoga Teacher Training (200 Hours) or RYS 200 hours may have another experienced 200 RYT certified Yoga trainer. However, the faculty for Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hours) needs to be essentially E-RYT 500 (Experienced-Registered Yoga trainer). Therefore, there is a significant difference in the quality of faculty offered in 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training India than in the 200 hours course.
- It includes CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and first aid training
- 300 hour advanced Yoga teacher training in India gives you minimum 50 hours of imperative yoga training under the physical presence and supervision of the trainer.
- It covers minimum 15 hours of guided study of human anatomy and physiology. It also covers the study of energy anatomy (the study of nadis, chakras etc). the study of anatomy and physiology is more detailed as compared to the RYS 200 & is mainly focused on the doubt clarifications.
- 300 Hour Yoga TTC course also gives you 30 hours of study of Yoga philosophy, yoga lifestyle and ethics for Yoga teachers. This subject includes various ancient scriptures like Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita.
- Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hours) covers all other topics covered in Yoga Teacher Training (200 Hours) more elaborately. The main focus is on learning and development by discussions. Formal lectures are often accompanied by an experience sharing session.
- Practice training and personal practice is the core focus of the Yoga Training (300 Hours). This course offers a total of 30 hours of practical training
- The practice of Yoga is focused on teaching methodology. The students are supposed to personally practice teaching Yoga, which does not include observing, assisting or giving feedback. This means that if you join the Yoga Teacher Training (300 Hours), you will be asked to demonstrate your teaching style in the class to your trainer and the fellow students.
- The course includes an attractive set of 100 Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas and Kriya at primary levels
- The practice sessions also include receiving and giving feedback from the trainer and fellow students. This is essential for the multi-faceted development of a yoga teacher.
- You are able to observe and review the teaching methodology of your fellow students. This helps to polish your personal Yoga teaching style.
- This course also prepares you as an assistant to the lead trainer. While practical training, it trains you on how to assist students while someone else is teaching.
- This course has a special requirement in terms of practical training. It is imperative for each trainee to spend a minimum of 5 Contact Hours in actively practicing of teaching as an instructor. These contact hours may include the time during which the trainee is receiving feedback on his/her teaching.
- The practice time does not include the time spent assisting, observing others teaching, or giving feedback to others. Therefore RYS 300 program exposes you to staunch practical training that finally ensures your success as a Yoga teacher.
Primary level of following Kriya is covered in 300 Hours Yoga TTC course –
Jala Neti – Nasal area purification process.
Sutra Neti – Advanced form of Jala Neti
Dhauti (Vamana) – Alimentary canal purification process
Vastra Dhauti (Cloth) – Dhauti involving cloth
Danda Dhauti Practical & Theory
Sankha Prakhalana – Alimentary canal detoxification
Nauli – Massage for the abdomen cavity
Trataka–Process of intense and deep concentration on a subject. This increases the power of concentration. It develops the dormant inherent spiritual powers in every person. It gives power to eyes. Mental steadiness increases and restless mind becomes peaceful.
Primary level of following Pranayam is covered in RYS 300–
Nadi Shodhan (Advanced)
Introduction and basic practice of following Meditation techniques are covered in the course –
Focused attention meditation
Third Eye Meditation
300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training India Schedule:
- 05:30 Wake up
- 6:00-8:00 Pranayama/Silent Meditation
- 8:00-8:30 Tea
- 8:30-9:30 Asana class/Yoga Therapy
- 10:00-11:00 Brunch
- 11:00-12:00 Karma Yoga/Shat Kriya
- 00-13:00 Self Study
- 13:00-14:00 Philosophy/Anatomy
- 14:00-14:30 Tea and Snacks
- 14:30-15:30 Yoga Breathing/Yoga Nidra
- 16:30-17:30 Asana/Ashtanga Yoga
- 17:30-18:30 Pranayama/Yoga Therapy
- 18:30-19:30 Dinner
- 19:30-20:30 Meditation and Chanting
- 20:45 Lights off
“We can rise above our limitation only once we recognize them”
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to learn how to teach yoga safely, Professionally with confidently
- Are actually searching for divine spirituality,breath control and happiness in your life
- Actually to learn the pro principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga skills required by trainers.
- Want to celebrate yourself the gift of having everything inside so you can focus on your yoga journey of teaching
- Want to contribute spreading yoga awareness, benefits and well-being of others
- Love the idea of supplementing your training experience with experts and relaxing activities like panchkarma, facials and nature walks
Reserve Your Seat Now: Reserve Now
International Recognition of Rishikesh Yoga Club
Being Featured as Top Yoga School in India in World Yoga Teachers Org, An online Magazine was huge for us.
Glimpse of Yoga Teacher Training 300 Hour in India
The origins of yoga have been speculated to date back to pre-Vedic Indian traditions; it is mentioned in the Rigveda, but most likely developed around the sixth and fifth centuries BCE, in ancient India’s ascetic and śramaṇa movements. The chronology of earliest texts describing yoga-practices is unclear, varyingly credited to Hindu Upanishads. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali date from the first half of the 1st millennium CE, but only gained prominence in the West in the 20th century. Hatha yoga texts emerged around the 11th century with origins in tantra.
Yoga gurus from India later introduced yoga to the West, following the success of Swami Vivekananda in the late 19th and early 20th century.In the 1980’s, yoga became popular as a system of physical exercise across the Western world. Yoga in Indian traditions, however, is more than physical exercise. it has a meditative and spiritual core. One of the six major orthodox schools of Hinduism is also called Yoga, which has its own epistemology and metaphysics, and is closely related to Hindu Samkhya philosophy. Yoga is essentially a spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between mind and body. It is an art and science of healthy living.
Rishikesh Yoga Club – Gallery (Yoga Session)
Have you Experience “300 hour yoga teacher training in india” with us?
SUBMIT YOUR REVIEW
Incredible Yoga with Incredible India
A visit to remember
Wonderful 18 Days 200 hours Yoga
Best Yoga Club
Mesmerizing 28 Days at RYC
The Best School in Dharamshala
Beautiful People at RYC