Intensive 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
The 300-hour yoga training by Rishikesh Yoga Club offers practical training and theoretical aspects of Yoga. The course lets you elevate to an instructor’s stature by giving you a professional edge and a real-time experience of a classroom. You get a hands-on experience of being a trainer from the best. Our Yoga instructors are certified and experienced professionals who help you to make Yogic practices a way of living.
300 Hour Yoga Course: At a glance
- Course Duration: 300 Hours
- Minimum Contact: 270 hours
- Minimum Contact Hours with Lead Trainer(s): 135 hours
Features of 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Professional training and personal development is the core focus of the 300-hour Rishikesh Yoga Club course. You can be a dedicated member of the community and make a living out of it too. The course has a pre-defined syllabus that meets the guidelines and standards set by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
- The course is designed and taught by experienced spiritual Yoga teachers and gurus. It aims to help you to delve deeper and have a clearer understanding of Yoga as a lifestyle and find your own path- spiritually and on a physical level.
- Non-contact hours of the course implies the time that spent without direct supervision of the faculty member. It includes reading books, time spent on the internet and AV resources to support and aid the curriculum matter. Training of CPR and first aid falls under non-contact hours.
- The teaching practice doesn’t include observing, assistance or giving feedback. A teaching session is meant to give you a real-time experience of what entails once you clear this session and to give you a hands-on training about handling different minds, energy and auras in one classroom and at the same time.
- The course imparts knowledge of Yoga as a service and lifestyle as the dharma, karma and based on the concept of ahimsa with a solid foundation on Yogic concepts
- Study of Yoga as a healer and therapeutic medium for lifestyle ailments such as weight loss, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.
- The course requires minimum class attendance, a mid-term evaluation, and scores for both theory and practical classes
- Eligible students will be awarded a certificate after the successful completion of the course
- The certification allows them to pursue further professional avenues
Syllabus of 300 Hour Yoga Course
- An imperative training of 50 hours under the supervision of the trainer
- A minimum 15-hour study of human anatomy, physiology and energy anatomy including nadis, chakras
- A 30-hour study of Yoga as a lifestyle and ethical course of Yoga teachers.
- Study of ancient scriptures like Bhagavad Geeta, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Sutras and many more
- Training on more than 100 Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga asanas, pranayama, kriyas, bandhas and mudras
- Feedback sessions from the instructors and fellow students regarding your teaching methodology and teaching style
- An understanding of ethical and legal aspects of becoming a professional trainer
- CPR and first aid training
- A better and clearer understanding of the five categories of asanas
- Observation and experience of asanas and Yogic kriyas
- Training of positive and conscious communication
Primary level of following Kriya is covered in 300 Hours Yoga TTC course –
Jala Neti – Nasal area purification process.
Sutra Neti – Advanced form of Jala Neti
Dhauti (Vamana) – Alimentary canal purification process
Vastra Dhauti (Cloth) – Dhauti involving cloth
Danda Dhauti Practical & Theory
Sankha Prakhalana – Alimentary canal detoxification
Nauli – Massage for the abdomen cavity
Trataka–Process of intense and deep concentration on a subject. This increases the power of concentration. It develops the dormant inherent spiritual powers in every person. It gives power to eyes. Mental steadiness increases and restless mind becomes peaceful.
Primary level of following Pranayam is covered in RYS 300–
Nadi Shodhan (Advanced)
Introduction and basic practice of following Meditation techniques are covered in the course –
Focused attention meditation
Third Eye Meditation
Upcoming 300 Hours Course Event & Fee:
Starts Dt End Dt From Bookings 02 Jan 20 30 Jan 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Feb 20 28 Feb 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Mar 20 30 Mar 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Apr 20 30 Apr 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 May 20 30 May 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Jun 20 30 Jun 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Jul 20 30 Jul 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Aug 20 30 Aug 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Sep 20 30 Sep 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Oct 20 30 Oct 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Nov 20 30 Nov 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Dec 20 30 Dec 20 $1099 Apply Now 02 Jan 21 30 Oct 19 $1099 Apply Now 02 Feb 21 28 Feb 21 $1099 Apply Now 02 Mar 21 30 Mar 21 $1099 Apply Now
RYS 300 Fees Includes:
Accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
Farm to Fresh Meals Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Weekend Local Sightseeing / Outdoor Activities
Yoga Books, Material & Welcome Cleansing Kit
1 Ayurveda Relaxing Spa Therapy
Pick up from DED (Dehradun) Airport.
Certification from Yoga Alliance upon completing 300 Hour Yoga TTC
300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training India Schedule:
- 5:30 Wake up
- 6:00-7:30 Hatha Yoga
- 7:45-9:30 Pranayam
- 9:00-10:15 Breakfast & Personal Time
- 11:00-12:00 Yoga Anatomy
- 12:15-1:15 Yoga Philosophy
- 1:30-14:30 Lunch
- 15:00-16:00 Yoga therapy
- 16:00-17:15 Alignment, Adjustment & Methodology
- 17:15-18:15 Ashtanga Yoga
- 18:30-19:30 Meditation
- 19:30-20:30 Dinner
- 21:00 Lights off
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to learn how to teach yoga safely, Professionally with confidently
- Are actually searching for divine spirituality,breath control and happiness in your life
- Actually to learn the pro principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga skills required by trainers.
- Want to celebrate yourself the gift of having everything inside so you can focus on your yoga journey of teaching
- Want to contribute spreading yoga awareness, benefits and well-being of others
- Love the idea of supplementing your training experience with experts and relaxing activities like panchkarma, facials and nature walks