You are just one step away from becoming a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher. You are welcome to join Rishikesh Yoga Club our 100-hour, 200-hour, 300-hour or 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. Following are the main areas you will learn and master;
- Yogic Philosophy
- Human Physiology and Anatomy
- Pranayama, Kriyas and Mudras
- Business aspects of yoga
- Ethics of Yoga
Please email us to [email protected] for any query and clarification. We will get back to you with the details and availability.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- To book your seat in our Yoga Teacher Training Course Please pay the booking fee as per the course selected via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list.
- Please notice that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to block the seat for you
- Please let us know about the chosen payment option so that we will send you an appropriate PayPal link or information (Bank details you can find on this page when you scroll down)
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by PayPal, Western Union/Money Gram, Bank Details, etc.
- Booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- The balance fee needs to be paid throughout the bank transfer (up to two weeks before the first day of the course) or in cash (€, INR or $) on the day of arrival – please let us know what is more comfortable for you.Please notice that students who choose to pay in cash on arrival need to sign up the agreement and accept the rules and regulation of our cancellation policy. Not paying the total fee at least two weeks before the course, nor signing the written agreement will cause the loss of the booking fee, and removal from the student list.
- Please notice that due to fixed travelling costs of our international teaching team and costs of organizing TTC booking fee and the course fee are not refundable*
- *The balance fee is strictly non-refundable, non-cancelled and can be transferred only if a student will request us to reschedule the chosen course at least two weeks before the course start date otherwise the fee will be lost entirely. The paid course fee is not cancelled, but if you have already paid for the entire course and need to reschedule it the rules are the same – let us know at least 2 weeks before the course which you wish to postpone that you need to change it. If you cancel the course 2 weeks or less before its start your fee will be lost entirely
- We will accept postponing the course only due to unavoidable reasons, and the paid amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within two years from the date of booking
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
In extenuating circumstances, such as bereavement or serious illness, the course can be deferred to a later date, subject to availability and deferral fee. NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY TEACHER TRAINING.